The leading Real Estate of Cebu Philippines, where individuals can search to and compare.
Frequently Asked Questions about Calyx Residences
May 23, 2012Posted by on
What does “green” mean?
Green is universally understood to mean ecology-driven initiatives integrated in design and function that respect the environment and harness natural elements to enhance life while reducing energy consumption. In effect, reduce carbon footprint and the harmful effects of green house gas on our atmosphere that has triggered global warming.
What does Calyx Mean?
In Botany, it is the green outer whorl of leaves that hold the flower in place. It is the inspiration for the conceptual intent of Calyx Centre and Calyx Residences that embody environmental design philosophy to enhance and support life.
What are the amenities of the condominium?
- The Aqua Deck, Cebu’s first high-rise rooftop swimming pool with infinity view
- Sky Lounge and garden on the 28th floor equipped with a Gourmet Kitchen
- Fitness Gym on the ground floor
- Landscaped gardens and reflecting pool
- 3 High speed elevators including a service elevator that can fit furniture
- Laundromat with washers and dryers
- Green mobile shuttle service for residents to and from Ayala Centre mall
- Reception Area and Lobby Lounge
- 24-hour security
- Electronic Pass cards for security and privacy
- What are the basic and built in finishes of the units?
- 60×60 cm or 24″x24″ porcelain (homogenous) tiles
- Granite kitchen counter top with stainless steel sink
- Kitchen Cabinets with Melamine (carcass) doors in duco white finish
- Closet for washing machine or additional storage
- American Standard bathroom fixtures
- Dual flush water closet
- Bedroom closets
- Solid wood main doors
- Painted cement walls and ceilings
- Operable windows
- Provisions for inverter type Air conditioners, window or split model according to size of units
- Water Sprinkler
- Fire Alarm System
- Electronic Pass Card system for security
- Telephone Jacks
- Cable ready outlets
- Where is Calyx Residences located and what is the size of the lot?
- The lot is 1,517 sq.m. located in the residential enclave of the Cebu Business Park, two blocks from Ayala Center Mall.
How many floors does the building have and what is the total number of units?
The 26th and 28th floors have 8 Penthouse Units each. Each typical floor has 15 residential units from the 20th to the 25th floor; 7 studio units in one wing and 8 studio units in the other. The footprint of the residential floors is 622.21sq.m. There are 5 Garden Lanai Suites on the 9th floor which is the top of the podium. The podium has 7 floors for parking of 155 cars.
What are the different types of units?
- Each typical floor has 7 Studio units with an area of 26sq.m.
- 4 special merged units with area of 62 to 73sq.m.
- The Penthouse units range in size from 99.7sq.m. to 152.05sq.m.
- Lanai Garden Suites have 4 two-bedroom units and 1 three bedroom units with areas of 70.99sq.m. to 108.94sq.m. excluding the private garden which range in size from 36sq.m. to 48sq.m.
What is the ceiling height of the typical unit?
The ceiling is 2.9 meters high.
What is the average price?
Price is pegged at P85, 000/sq.m. with premium on 16 to 18th floor in the 2nd tranche.
What are the payment terms?
Various options are available. Spot cash gets a 10% discount. Installment terms are offered from 24 months to 36 months spread without interest for total contract price and bank financing for balance after equity. Contact us for details.
Can a foreigner purchase a unit?
Yes, up to 40% of total residential units.
How much is the association dues?
At current rates, the indicative price is P60-80/sq.m. monthly.
Do you have a generator?
Yes, 2 generators with a capacity of 600 KVA each.
Do you have an office or showroom?
Yes, at the 15th floor of the TGU Tower in Asiatown IT Park.
When is the turn-over date?
Target completion date is 36 months after start of the construction.
more info about Calyx Residences