The leading Real Estate of Cebu Philippines, where individuals can search to and compare.
Category Archives: Others
April 20, 2012Posted by on
USB Mount/Unmount command on FreeBSD v9
I’m using bash;
#mount -t msdosfs /dev/da0 /mnt/usb
#umount -f /dev/da0
Mount/UnMount on CDROM
#mount -t cd9660 /dev/cd0 /mnt/cdrom
#umount -f cd9660 /dev/cd0
#diskinfo -v list da0
#camcontrol devlist (display attached devices)
more info on USB FreeBSD
February 19, 2012Posted by on
The Growth in Cebu’s real estate industry continued in an upward trajectory as is evident in the number of construction projects in the City, particularly in Cebu I.T. Park, Lahug said Cebu Holdings Inc.
November 15, 2011Posted by on
Observe the dirty tricks of Juan Manuel Marquez vs Manny Pacquiao. Notice Marquez trying to step over the foot of Manny.
Foot Step Part 1 = 4th Round last 11 seconds
Foot Step Part 2 = 6th Round last 1:18 seconds
Foot Step Part 3 = 7th Round last 1:49 seconds
Foot Step Part 4 = 8th Round last 1:27 seconds
Foot Step Part 5 = 12th Round last 1:23 seconds
Foot Step Part 6 = 12th Round last 52 seconds
September 5, 2011Posted by on
Foreign nationals can own Philippine Real Estate through the purchase of Condominium Units or Townhouses constituted under the Condominium principle with Condominium Certificates of Title.
In the Philippines, Foreign Nationals can only buy condominium units under Republic Act 4726, otherwise known as the Condominium Act.
The law provides that no condominium unit can be sold without at the same time selling the corresponding amount of rights, shares or other interests in the condominium management body (The Condominium Corporation) , and no one can buy shares in a condominium corporation without at the same time buying a condominium unit.
Now the Condominium Act of the Philippines, R.A. 4726, expressly allows foreigners to acquire condominium units and shares in condominium corporations up to not more than 40 % of the total and outstanding capital stock of a Filipino owned or controlled corporation.
As for Philippine Visa Requirements, for those Nationals planning to stay for longer term visits to the Country, or for Non Philippine Nationals, a Retirement Visa may be applied through the Philippine Leisure Authority where proposed or “pre-existing investments may qualify the applicant for a Philippine Retirement Visa. The Philippine Leisure and Retirement Authority (PLRA) is now accepting Special Resident Retiree’s Visa (SRRV) applicants with pre-existing investments in the Philippines. This policy has been in place since October 28, 2003. Pre-existing investments in the form of a previously purchased condominium unit, shares of stock in corporations, leasehold agreements and proprietary membership shares are accepted in lieu of the required US dollar time deposit.
In addition to the usual documentary requirements for SRRV application, applicants should submit specific documents depending on the type of investment they will be using in lieu of the US dollar time deposit. For condominium units or long-term leasehold agreements, applicants should submit: Condominium Certificate of Title (CCT) or Transfer Certificate of Title (TCT) duly certified by the Registry of Deeds; and Deed of absolute sale as proof of the property’s purchase price, which should be at least USD 50,000.00 or USD 75,000.00, whichever is applicable, based on the exchange rate at the time the property was purchased or acquired.
August 9, 2011Posted by on
Real estate agents help people buy and sell houses. They must be able to say approximately how much money a house is worth. They need to know what the neighborhoods in their towns are like. They must know the laws that have to do with buying or selling a house. They also can tell home buyers where to get a loan if they need money to buy a house. In return for selling a house, real estate agents get to keep a small part of the money that the seller got for it. Real estate agents work for real estate brokers. Real estate brokers manage real estate offices.
People who want to buy a house often ask a real estate agent to help them. They meet with the agent to tell him or her discuss the type of house they want. They must also discuss how much money they can afford to spend. The agent then takes them to see houses for sale. Buying a house is a very important decision because houses cost a lot of money. This means that buyers often want to look at many houses before they decide to buy one.
Real estate agents also sell houses for people. They help the seller set the price for the house. To do this, they must know the condition of the house, as well as the neighborhood. They must also figure out what people would be willing to pay for the house so that it will sell easily.
Once a person agrees to buy a house, real estate agents still have work to do. They must fill out special forms that let everyone know that the house has a new owner. Both the buyer and the seller of the house must sign these forms for the sale of the house to be legal. Often, the agents must help the buyer to get a loan from the bank to pay for the house.
Real estate agents generally work in offices. Since much information about properties is available over the Internet, some agents choose to work from home. In either case, however, much of their time is spent outside the office showing houses to buyers. Good real estate agents also spend time away from the office finding out more about the houses in their town that might one day be up for sale.
Agents often work more than 40 hours a week. They often work evenings or weekends. This is because most buyers and sellers are free only at those times.
If you’re interested to become a Seller/Agent in Cebu Contact Us
August 8, 2011Posted by on
Guyabano / Graviola / Guanabana
An extracted from a circulating email and articles by Health Sciences Institute regarding the miraculous guyabano tree, also known as soursop or angmoh durian. Its scientific name is Annona muricata and the fruit is slightly acidic when ripe. The Spanish call it guanabana, the Portuguese call it graviola, the Filipinos know it as guyabano, the Indonesians know it as sirsak, the Dutch call it zuur zak and in Malaysia, it is known as durian belanda.
As research shows that the guyabano extract is possible to protect the immune system and attack cancer, guyabano supplements are fast becoming more popular with their many uses and benefits.
How many people died in vain while this billion-dollar drug maker concealed the secret of the miraculous Guyabano tree?
If there ever was a single example that makes it dramatically clear why the existence of Health Sciences Institute is so vital to Americans like you, it’s the incredible story behind the Guyabano tree.
The truth is stunningly simple: Deep within the Amazon Rainforest grows a tree that could literally revolutionize what you, your doctor, and the rest of the world thinks about cancer treatment and chances of survival. The future has never looked more promising.
Research shows that with extracts from this miraculous tree it now may be possible to;
- Attack cancer safely and effectively with an all-natural therapy that does not cause extreme nausea, weight loss and hair loss
- Protect your immune system and avoid deadly infections
- Feel stronger and healthier throughout the course of the treatment
- Boost your energy and improve your outlook on life
The source of this information is just as stunning: It comes from one of America ’s largest drug manufacturers, the fruit of over 20 laboratory tests conducted since the 1970’s! What those tests revealed was nothing short of mind numbing. Extracts from the tree were shown to;
- Effectively target and kill malignant cells in 12 types of cancer, including colon, breast, prostate, lung and pancreatic cancer.
- The tree compounds proved to be up to 10,000 times stronger in slowing the growth of cancer cells than Adriamycin, a commonly used chemotherapeutic drug!
- What’s more, unlike chemotherapy, the compound extracted from the Graviola tree selectively hunts down and kills only cancer cells. It does not harm healthy cells!
The amazing anti-cancer properties of the Guyabano tree have been extensively researched–so why haven’t you heard anything about it? If Graviola extract is as half as promising as it appears to be–why doesn’t every single oncologist at every major hospital insist on using it on all his or her patients?
The spine-chilling answer illustrates just how easily our health–and for many, our very lives(!)–are controlled by money and power.
Guyabano–the plant that worked too well
One of America ’s biggest billion-dollar drug makers began a search for a cancer cure and their research centered on Guyabano, a legendary healing tree from the Amazon Rainforest.
Various parts of the Guyabano tree–including the bark, leaves, roots, fruit and fruit-seeds–have been used for centuries by medicine men and native Indians in South America to treat heart disease, asthma, liver problems and arthritis. Going on very little documented scientific evidence, the company poured money and resources into testing the tree’s anti-cancerous properties–and were shocked by the results. guyabano proved itself to be a cancer-killing dynamo. But that’s where the Guyabano story nearly ended. The company had one huge problem with the Guyabano tree–it’s completely natural, and so, under federal law, not patentable. There’s no way to make serious profits from it.
It turns out the drug company invested nearly seven years trying to synthesize two of the Guyabano tree’s most powerful anti-cancer ingredients. If they could isolate and produce man-made clones of what makes the guyabano so potent, they’d be able to patent it and make their money back. Alas, they hit a brick wall. The original simply could not be replicated. There was no way the company could protect its profits–or even make back the millions it poured into research.
As the dream of huge profits evaporated, their testing on Guyabano came to a screeching halt. Even worse, the company shelved the entire project and chose not to publish the findings of its research!
Luckily, however, there was one scientist from the Guyabano research team whose conscience wouldn’t let him see such atrocity committed. Risking his career, he contacted a company that’s dedicated to harvesting medical plants from the Amazon Rainforest and blew the whistle.
When researchers at the Health Sciences Institute were alerted to the news of Guyabano, they began tracking the research done on the cancer-killing tree. Evidence of the astounding effectiveness of Guyabano–and its shocking cover-up–came in fast and furious.
- The National Cancer Institute performed the first scientific research in 1976. The results showed that Guyabano’s “leaves and stems were found effective in attacking and destroying malignant cells.” Inexplicably, the results were published in an internal report and never released to the public.
- Since 1976, Guyabano has proven to be an immensely potent cancer killer in 20 independent laboratory tests, yet no double-blind clinical trials–the typical benchmark mainstream doctors and journals use to judge a treatment’s value–were ever initiated.
- A study published in the Journal of Natural Products, following a recent study conducted at Catholic University of South Korea stated that one chemical in guyabano was found to selectively kill colon cancer cells at “10,000 times the potency of (the commonly used chemotherapy drug) Adriamycin”
- The most significant part of the Catholic University of South Korea report is that Guyabano was shown to selectively target the cancer cells, leaving healthy cells untouched. Unlike chemotherapy, which indiscriminately targets all actively reproducing cells (such as stomach and hair cells), causing the often devastating side effects of nausea and hair loss in cancer patients.
- A study at Purdue University recently found that leaves from the Guyabano tree killed cancer cells among six human cell lines and were especially effective against prostate, pancreatic and lung cancers.
Seven years of silence broken–it’s finally here!
A limited supply of Guyabano extract, grown and harvested by indigenous people in Brazil , is finally available in America . The full guyabano story–including where you can get it and how to use it–is included in Beyond Chemotherapy: New Cancer Killers, Safe as Mother’s Milk, a Health Sciences Institute FREE special bonus report on natural substances that will effectively revolutionize the fight against cancer.
This crucial report (along with five more FREE reports) is yours ABSOLUTELY FREE with a new membership to the Health Sciences Institute. It’s just one example of how absolutely vital each report from the Institute can be to your life and those of your loved ones.
From breakthrough cancer and heart research and revolutionary Amazon Rainforest herbology to world-leading anti-aging research and nutritional medicine, every monthly Health Sciences Institute Member’s Alert puts in your h! ands today cures the rest of America –including your own doctor(!)–is likely to find out only ten years from now.
You need the Health Sciences Institute in your life because you and your loved ones deserve to know–and you deserve to know it NOW!!
Viola! now you know more about the graviola (guyabano) tree and its effect on cancer, guyabano is the next best thing you can plant in your garden. Imagine if you have the annona muricata in your garden – a natural cancer killer – 10,000 times stronger than chemo and more.
July 13, 2011Posted by on
Here are some basic steps in transferring Title in your name;
- Prepare the following documents
- Notarized Deed of Sale
- Official Receipts of Notarization of the Deed of Sale
- Photocopy of government issued ID’s by the Seller and Buyer
- Certified true Copy of Title and Tax Declaration
- Vicinity map and Lot plan
- Tax Clearance
- Cerificate of No – Improvements (for vacant lot)
- Updated Tax Reciepts
- Acknowledegment Reciept of Full payment by the Seller
- Tax Identification Number (TIN) of Buyer and Seller
- Duly filled up BIR Form(s) for;
- One Time Registration of TIN for Buyer and Seller/ Application of Registration
- Capital Gains Tax Form
- Documentary Stamp Tax Form
- Present the applicable documents to BIR for determination and computation of tax due.
- Proceed to BIR accredited Banks for payment of tax due.
- Pay required fees to BIR.
- Submit related documents together with Bank reciept of payments to secure C.A.R.
When the BIR released the Certificate Authorizing Registration or C.A.R. then you may now proceed to the Registry of Deed to apply for a new Title in your name.